- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id/pendaftaran
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800 kb):
|Applicants graduated in 2021 and 2022||Applicants graduated in 2023||Format|
|Colored Photograph with white background||Colored Photograph with white background||*.jpg|
|ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)||ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate||High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|High school academic report from grade 10 to 12|
|Financial guarantee letter (download here)||Financial guarantee letter (download here)|
|Statement of Document Authenticity. (download here)||Statement of Document Authenticity. (download here)|
- Pay non-refundable application fee via multiple payment system (IDR 1,5 million)
- Print application form. If you cannot print your application form or if your online application fails, please email us at email@example.com
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account (step 7)
- Applicants registering on the last date of the intake, the application fee due date is on the same day before 23:59
|Admission Period of First Intake (Offline)|
|Application Period||Wednesday, January 25th – Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 1||Wednesday, March 1st and/or Thursday, March 2nd, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 2||Saturday, March 4th , 2023|
|Result Notification||Thursday, March 9th, 2023|
|Admission Period of Second Intake (Online)|
|Application Period||Wednesday, April 26th – Wednesday, May 17th, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 1||Wednesday, May 24th and/or Thursday, May 25th, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 2||Saturday, May 27th , 2023|
|Result Notification||Wednesday, May 31st|
|Admission Period of Third Intake (Offline)|
|Application Period||Wednesday, May 24th – Wednesday, June 7th, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 1||Wednesday, June 14th and/or Thursday, June 15th, 2023|
|Admission Test Phase 2||Saturday, June 17th , 2023|
|Result Notification||Thursday, June 22nd|
- Senior high school (SMA) or equivalent (Graduates of 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Indonesian high school qualification: good academic records.
- English language proficiency as indicated by TOEFL score of at least 500 (ITP), or 59-60 (IBT), or IELTS (5.0).
- Good academic capability as indicated by Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST).
Applicants may submit the copy of TOEFL (ITP or IBT), or IELTS certificate (if any) to provided menu at um.ugm.ac.id/pendaftaran during registration process [step 4 – Documents Upload]. Please note that this document is not mandatory.
Referring to the selection schedule defined by Directorate of Education and Learning UGM, tests and selection of IUP will be announced via web um.ugm.ac.id and/or email. The general information of the schedule is described as follows:
|Phase 1||Written in the admission test card||Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT)||Material: Listening, Structure, Reading|
|Written in the admission test card||Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST)||Material: Verbal, Quantitative, Reasoning|
|Phase 2||Written in the announcement email||Essay Test||Only those who pass the tests on Phase 1 can proceed to the tests on Phase 2 (announced via email)|
|Written in the announcement email||Interview|
IDR 30 million/semester
IDR 40 million/semester