New Student Registration Procedures
- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800 kb):
|Applicants graduated in 2018 and 2019
||Applicants graduated in 2020||Format|
|Colored Photograph with white background||Colored Photograph with white background||*.jpg|
|ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)||ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate||High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|High school academic report from grade 10 to 12|
|National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN)|
|Financial guarantee letter (download here)||Financial guarantee letter (download here)|
- Pay non-refundable application fee via multiple payment system (IDR 1,5 million)
- Print application form. If you cannot print your application form or of your online application fails, please contact 0274-550-435 Ext. 181 or email us at email@example.com
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account (step 7)
- Applicants registering on the last date of the intake, the application fee due date is on the same day before 23:59
|Admission Period of First Intake|
|Application Period||Monday, 13 January – Wednesday, 12 February 2020|
|Admission Test||Saturday, 22 February – Sunday, 23 February 2020|
|Result Notification||Friday, 28 February 2020|
|Admission Period of Second Intake|
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19.
IUP PSYCHOLOGY ADMISSION SECOND INTAKE 2020 WILL MERGE WITH THE THIRD INTAKE 2020.
ALL APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR THE SECOND INTAKE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED IN THE THIRD INTAKE.
DETAIL INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE CHANGES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR THE SECOND INTAKE WILL BE DELIVERED THROUGH EMAIL.
|Admission Period of Third Intake|
|Application Period||Monday, 9 March – Wednesday, 17 June 2020|
|Admission Test||Saturday, 27 June – Sunday, 28 June 2020|
|Result Notification||Wednesday, 8 July 2020|
- Senior high school (SMA) or equivalent (Graduates of 2018, 2019, 2020).
- Indonesian high school qualification: good academic records.
- English language proficiency as indicated by TOEFL score of at least 500 (ITP), or 59-60 (IBT), or IELTS (5.0).
- Good academic capability as indicated by Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST).
- Applicants may submit the following documents (if any):
- Copy of TOEFL (ITP or IBT), or IELTS certificate.
- Copy of award certificate during Senior High School.
- Arrange the documents in order with TOEFL or IELTS certificate at the front followed by award certificate in one bundle.
- Put the documents in a closed envelope with your name on it and give it to the staff on duty during the first day before the test begins.
Test Scheme and Selection
Referring to the selection schedule defined by Directorate of Education and Learning UGM, tests and selection of IUP will be announced via web um.ugm.ac.id and/or email. The general information of the schedule is described as follows:
|Day 1||TBA||Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST)||Material: Verbal, Quantitative, Reasoning|
|TBA||Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT)||Material: Listening, Structure, Reading|
|Day 2||TBA||Essay||Only those who pass the tests on Day 1 can proceed to the tests on Day 2.|
|TBA||Leaderless Group Discussion (LGD)|
IDR 30 million/semester
IDR 40 million/semester